Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear Lizzy

I was like a kid in a candy store today when I stopped into Scrappy Chic (the big girls candy store) to see the long-awaited Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts

Dear Lizzy is an adorable collection developed with Elizabeth Kartchner, arguably the most talented scrapbook artist around.  I have long been a fan of her work and a loyal follower of her fun blog…..I knew it was just a matter of time before she got her own line of scrapbook products.  Dear Lizzy is spring-themed and inspired by the concept of an outdoor tea party.  The collection features new and unique products like fabric paper, crocheted flowers, patterned paper, specialty ribbon and much more.  

I adore flowers, ribbons and all things feminine, so this line really appeals to me.  I fell in love with the pretty pink floral ribbon (featured in Elizabeth’s first layout below) and I love the fabric flowers she created in the second page.  I plan to use the pink ribbon on Valentine’s Day cards for my sweet treasures, Lilly and Avery.  * Note to self…I might need to look for something a little less girly for my little fellas, Owen and Jack. 

If you’re craving a little “scrap candy,” head on over to Scrappy Chic to check out Dear Lizzy.  Chris wisely has it displayed on the front end cap so you can’t miss it when you walk in. 

I’ll post pictures of my cards and other Dear Lizzy designed projects soon!

DrLzy_Ribbon

 

CS_12x_DL_SweetSpring

No comments: