Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grandma's Vintage Sweater Dress

Avery loves Grandmas sweater dress

These are old pictures of Avery (she recently turned 4), but I have been waiting to find the perfect inspiration to scrap them.  My sister took these photos of Avery when she was about 8 months old.  They are pretty special because she is wearing her grandma's baby sweater.  Thankfully, Grandma thought she looked so cute, she didn't mind her taking a little taste of the vintage garment.

For this LO, I used the Bookworm Collection from SIS TV (again), as well as some other bits and pieces.  I loved every bit of this kit and am excited that I still have a lot left to use.  One of my favorite elements of this page is the piece of vintage fabric used at the top left.  It came with the kit too and is the perfect match for the sweater.    

1 comment:

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.