Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kudos to Cindy Tobey


Wanted to send a quick nod of congrats to Cindy Tobey for her Creating Keepsakes cover! Her layout was featured on the cover of the September issue (yes, I'm a little delayed with this post). Cindy is an incredibly talented scrapbook artist and I've been a fan of hers for some time. Her work has been published often, but I believe this is her first cover. It is an amazing accomplishment for a deserving and talented artist.
Cindy is one of many incredible scrapbook artists from Michigan. A few other of my favorite Michigan scrappers are: Jody Ferlaak, Staci Compher and Amy Peterman. Some of their work has been featured in various publications and can also be found on SIStv.
Congrats, Cindy!

2 comments:

Cindy Tobey said...

Awww...thanks so much for the kudos! :)

Staci Compher said...

wow!! such an honor to see my name next to these talented ladies!! I am a fan to them all....thanks for the mention!!