Monday, August 11, 2008

"Take Me Out To The Ball Game"

So, I know that I tend to gush over our little sweet pea here....but I can hardly believe how fast she is growing up. She is such a smart, funny, sweet and thoughtful girl. She is also quite the little entertainer. Lilly loves to sing and has quite a few songs in her repertoire. One of her favorites is "Take me out to the ball game," for which she will sing on cue and with vigor.

Recently, at a friend's birthday party, I was able to catch it on video. I love her sweet little voice and how she puts so much power behind certain points of the song. Also, with a party going on in the background, you can see she gets a little distracted toward the end (and is in a big hurry to "take off" in her car after her performance). Pretty cute.

Lastly, although she doesn't do it here, she usually ends the song with a vibrant "Play Ball." I think Daddy has trained
her well. :o)
Enjoy and watch often....I know I have!