Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Making a Girls Day - Part 2

Aug 08 I must say...I'm a lucky girl!  I have some really wonderful friends.  The other day I received ANOTHER sweet handmade card in the mail.  This card was from my dear old friend, Jen, (not old in age, old in length of friendship)  from my Jacobson's days.   How darling is this card??  The first sentence reads "Just a personal note to make you happy."  Well, let me tell you, it really did.  And more than that, receiving the card has inspired me to "pay it forward" and I will be sending out personal notes to loved ones this weekend.  If I can make someone smile as much as these notes have made me smile, I'll be a happy girl.

Thanks Jen for the beautiful note.  I really love it.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Beautiful beautiful card.. love your blog topper by the way! Thanks for stopping by my blog.. hope to see you again :)