Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm a Blogger!

Today is a big day for me. I'm posting my first blog - created with a focus on my love of scrapbooking. For some time now, I have followed a few great blogs that have provided me with much inspiration for my scrapbook pages and other creative projects. There are so many talented artists out there and I've appreciated getting a little sneak peek into their creative minds. Finally, I decided to start my own blog with the hopes that I could provide a bit of inspiration to others....or if nothing else, to stay connected with and help others get connected to great scrapbooking resources.

Speaking of talented artists....I want to give a huge thank you to Shawn at Eclectic Whimsy Designs for creating this beautiful blog for me. She took my vision and designed a blog that is even prettier than I imagined. Thanks for your hard work and enthusiasm for my project. You're the best!

1 comment:

EmKDee said...

I'm so proud of you, Becks. The blog is a perfect reflection of you. All it needs is an RSS feed now! Congrats, and keep it up.