Sunday, March 29, 2009

Design Team LO's - February

Just a quick post to highlight my first Scrappy Chic Design Team submissions.  They are now on display at the store and online.....so exciting! 

I really enjoyed the first project "Vintage Charm" as I was challenged to use ribbon in my LO.   Here, I decided to frame the photo by looping this pretty ribbon all the way around.  It took forever, but I love the way it turned out.  It was pretty easy too.

I'm almost finished with my March entries, so I'll have those posted soon. 

Beckie 3 copy

Beckie Thompson 20 copy

Beckie 15 copy

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG Gorgeous layouts! the colors are just awesome and those photographs! WOW!

Crystal said...

OMG those are so lovely.

EmKDee said...

When you come here in June, we are discussing how you can do this full-time mkay??? You are meant for this. Gorgeous. You AND the layouts.