Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Lilly

Lilly, IMG_6783copyblog

I can remember the day you were born, three years ago today, so vividly.  I think other than your mommy and daddy, I was the happiest person on the planet. 

Since the day you came into our lives, you have been the biggest joy we could ever hope for.  You are so wonderfully sweet, thoughtful, funny and of course beautiful.  When I see you, I can't wait to give you big hugs and kisses and when I leave you, I miss you and can't wait to see you again. 

I have to say one of the best sights in the world is seeing you walk up to my front door, knocking and announcing "Aunt Beckie, I here."  When I answer the door, you're always there with that pretty smile and those big beautiful blue eyes looking up at me.  Those days are made even better when we get to snuggle in and watch Peter Pan and Wendy together. 

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, my sweet Lilly.  Aunt Beckie loves you "berry, berry" much!

2 comments:

wdelanophoto said...

Awww! That brought tears to my eyes! What a nice post sister. Thanks for being such a wonderful Auntie to my sweet girl!

EmKDee said...

She is gorgeous, sisters. Really and truly. I CANNOT believe three years has passed.