Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jack

Jack's Silly Faces

My oh my, where does the time go?  It seems like just yesterday you were in your mom's belly and just last week that you were the "First Baby" in our wedding and just last month that we watched you take your first steps at Quiggs cabin.  Jack, you are growing up to be a delightful young man and we are all in awe of you all the time.  You are so smart and inquisitive and pretty darn funny too.  I love watching you spend time with your Uncle Jay. 

I made this page a few weeks back...I know, I know...you are 6 in this picture and now you are 7.  You don't have those front teeth anymore, either.  I'll have to create something new soon, featuring the older and more mature boy. 

Have a great day, birthday buddy!

2 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

wow...so much going on for you...happy birthday and congrats on the new baby in the family :)
xo

Staci Compher said...

so cute...love the doodle around the pic....and how you used a serious and funny pic together...