Thursday, July 31, 2008

Precious Lilly Pages

A while back, I wrote about the day my sister and I took Lilly out for a photo shoot at the Wilson Barn and shared a few of the beautiful photos Wendie took.  I thought you might like to see the scrapbook layouts I did recently with them.  The first one below I love because it looks like she's got her eyes right on the birdie in the corner, who happens to be carrying a pretty accurate message!  I also tried something new with the embroidery along the top and bottom and the string for the note.   

A Natural Beauty

And I think I may frame this one of her little feet.  I just love everything about it, the colors, the letters, the papers and the transparency at the bottom with the pretty pink flourishes.  I think it all ties in perfectly with the photo.  So pretty!   

Sweet Little Shoes At Play

No comments: